Saturday, April 26, 2014

Module 6



Module 6 provided some useful information about creating presentations and powerpoints.  It’s true that many presenters put too much on one slide, and it overwhelms those that they are addressing.   My students are in the process of creating career powerpoints right now, and it really shows in their presentations that they haven’t yet learned the idea that less is more. 

I really liked the pyramid of Web 2.0 tools.  Some of the tools provided on the list are new to me, so I hope to explore them.  I love introducing my students to different technologies as we learn something new.  Changing the way they learn some type of information keeps them attentive and excited. 

With new initiatives being placed on technology in the classroom, it’s becoming increasingly more important for students to learn presentation tips and understand how to create and operate those types of technologies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment